Ginger is an LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker). She received her Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Studies with concentrations in Psychology and Education at Middle Tennessee State University; and her Master’s degree in Social Work with a concentration in Mental Health from the University of Southern California (USC). Ginger’s background is close to ten years in both inpatient psychiatric care, and outpatient mental health services. She specializes in:
- Mental status exams for dementia related issues like memory loss and cognitive decline, and competency needs, which provide measures of orientation, registration and recall (immediate memory), short-term memory (but not long-term memory) as well as language functioning.
- Adult ADHD testing, PTSD, OCD, general anxiety, depression, and mood assessment and testing.
- Counseling in domestic abuse, sexual abuse
- Counseling for marriage and family
- Counseling in grief, crisis, and trauma related issues, including suicide assessment, and substance abuse related issues.
Ginger offers in-person visits, virtual visits, and phone visits for ages 18+.
Information presented at HendrickCounseling.com is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical or psychological conditions. You should seek prompt medical care for any specific health issues, and consult your physician before starting a new health or fitness regimen. Use of this online service is subject to this disclaimer and the terms and conditions. Please read our PRIVACY STATEMENT.