- Do you feel a distance in your relationship?
- Are you satisfied with the cooperation and teamwork in the management of your home? (household, chores, etc?)
- Do your communication styles lead to conflict, withdrawal, or a lack of understanding?
- Are you satisfied with how you and your partner parent your children as a team?
- If you are a blended family, are you on the same page with what family should look like?
- Are you satisfied with the intimacy in your relationship (physical emotion)?
- Does your partner encourage individuality (hobbies, friendships)?
- Are you satisfied with a) the amount of time you spend together and b) the quality of that time?
- Are you satisfied with your social interaction with each other?
- Has your dissatisfaction promoted behaviors that could be damaging to the relationship (addictions, affairs, lying, etc)?
- Do you share some common interests and values?
- Do you feel you share the same attitude about how to budget?
If you answer any of these questions with a low level of satisfaction, it may be important to examine these items with a counselor or brainstorm ways to improve these areas yourself. Please contact our office to schedule an appointment.
Information presented at HendrickCounseling.com is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical or psychological conditions. You should seek prompt medical care for any specific health issues, and consult your physician before starting a new health or fitness regimen. Use of this online service is subject to this disclaimer and the terms and conditions. Please read our PRIVACY STATEMENT.