- the need for revenge
Are these emotions, causing problems in your:
- your interpersonal relationships
If so, you may have an anger issue.
Our programs are designed for court ordered clients, business professionals and those seeking personal growth. We offer anger management coaching for adults and adolescents.
The Benefits of Anger Management:
- Learn to recognize anger and change behavior before it becomes damaging.
- Learn how to improve judgement and impulse control.
- Experience less conflict with others.
- Learn skills to increase your optimism, positive self-talk and attitude.
- Improve communication skills in such a way that others appropriately understand your feelings and needs.
- Gain skills in stress management to better cope with life’s challenges.
- Learn to take control of your own behavior, rather than blaming others for “making” you do things.
- Improve skills in empathy and social awareness.
- Improve workplace communication, reduce instances of aggression, gain skills in teamwork and leadership.
- Gain skills in forgiveness, as well as, how to more accurately manage expectations.
$845 – includes initial interview, workbook and eight individual sessions.