Self-Assessment of Grief
No matter how long it’s been since your loss the questions below are designed to identifiy the possible need for additional support to create a free and healthy view of loss in our lives.
- Do you feel you need more support from your family and friends?
- Have you increased your use of alcohol, tobacco, drugs or medication not prescribed to you; or are you using more medication than your prescription calls for?
- Are you unhappy with your eating or sleeping patterns?
- Do you feel the intensity of your grief has progressively gotten worse?
- Are you dissatisfied with your level of energy to work, socialize, volunteer, do housework, participate in hobbies, etc.?
- Are you having any increased financial, health, work or relationship problems?
- Have you had more than one significant loss in the last year?
Information presented at HendrickCounseling.com is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical or psychological conditions. You should seek prompt medical care for any specific health issues, and consult your physician before starting a new health or fitness regimen. Use of this online service is subject to this disclaimer and the terms and conditions. Please read our PRIVACY STATEMENT.